Pork, pork, pork. I love pork. Today I am covering yet another part of the pig… Ribs… So where do the ribs come from? Check this out:
Ahh taste the piggy rainbow…
What you will need:
- 2-4 Racks of St. Louis Spareribs
- Wren’s BBQ Meat Rub
Watch the video to see how it’s done!
Items discussed in this video:
- Wren’s BBQ Meat Rub This is my personal brand of dry rub. You don’t have to use this but your food will taste much better if you do!
- Kingsford KST40 Collapsible Chimney Starter This is the starter I use personally. I love that it collapses! Never use nasty lighter fluid or propane again!
- Char-Broil – CB Offset Smoker 1280 This is an offset smoker. It is close to the one I first started with. Great for learning and house parties. This is a great place to start and most of the videos you see from me are on a smoker like this one.
- Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag Here is the charcoal that I use in this cook.
And here is the final product!