Download a Word version of this here: WrensBBQ Interview Flow
Wren’s BBQ Pitmaster Podcast Interview Flow
- I will give a brief intro of you and your cooking history, and then turn it over to you to elaborate.
2. How did you get started in BBQ
- Let us know how you got started and how to learned to grow your skills.
3. Latest Competition
- Here you will share a story about the latest competition you were in. Cover things like lessons learned and what place (if any) you came in. Let us know what you have been working on to grow to this point..
4. How to get started
- What would you recommend to people looking to get started?
5. Current BBQ Interest
- What is one thing that is really exciting you in BBQ right now? What are you doing to either grow your BBQ business or to move to the next level in BBQ competitions.
6. Quick Questions:
- What was the first smoker you ever owned?
- What is the best BBQ advice you have ever received?
- Can you share one of your personal habits that you strongly believe contributes to your success?
- Do you have a quick cooking tip you can give to the audience?
Please tell our audience where we can find out more about you and a parting piece of advice.
I will call you via Skype at the appointed time: Skype: Wrensbbq. This is an audio only interview.